Click here to download directions
From Los Angeles:
- Take the Santa Monica Freeway (I-10) west until it turns into Pacific Coast Hwy (Route 1).
- Continue on PCH for 27 miles to Mulholland Hwy (Just past Leo Carillo State Beach campgrounds).
- Turn right onto Mulholland Hwy. and go 5 miles. The Institute will be on the right side.
From the San Fernando Valley:
- Take the Ventura Freeway (US 101) west to
- Kanan Rd. Turn left onto Kanan and go 6 miles to Mulholland Hwy. Turn right
- onto Mulholland Hwy. After 1 mile the road forks-stay to the left onto
- Encinal Cyn Rd. After 3.5 miles, Encinal will end at Lechusa. Turn right
- onto Lechusa which will immediately end at Decker Cyn. Rd (23). Turn right
- onto Decker for 3/4 mile to Mulholland Hwy (stop sign). Turn left onto
- Mulholland. The Institute is 2.5 miles from this point on the left side.
Please use the above driving instructions instead of MapQuest or GPS units as they oftentimes confuse the directions!