Summer 2019 Dates And Fees
Summer 2019 Location Update! Read here for details from Camp Director Joel Charnick
(in Fall 2019)
|Early Bird – Paid in Full by 1/31 ($)||Early Bird Fee – Deposit by 1/31 ($)||Fee – Regular ($)|
|Session 1||June 18 – 30||2nd-8th||2,565||2,665||2,765|
|Session 2||July 2-
|Session 3||July 23-
|Mini Camp Alef||June 18 -23||2-6||1,235||1,285||1,335|
|Mini Camp Bet||June 25- 30||2-6||1,235||1,285||1,335|
|Mini Camp Gimmel||July 2 – 7||2-6||1,235||1,285||1,335|
|Mini Camp Dalet||July 9 – 14||2-6||1,235||1,285||1,335|
|Mini Camp Hay||July 16 – 21||2-6||1,235||1,285||1,335|
|Gesher Alef||June 18- 30||9th||2,565||2,665||2,765|
|Gesher Bet||July 2-
|Gesher Gimmel||July 23-
|TASC Alef||June 18 – 30||10th-11th||2,565||2,665||2,765|
|TASC Bet||July 2-
|TASC Gimmel||July 23-
|Kibbutz||June 25-July 21||11th||3,895||3,995||4,095|
Discounts, Grants & Scholarships
Need financial assistance? Click here to find out more about discounts grants and scholarships.
You Can Save:
- $25 per week by paying cash or check
- Up to $200 with Early Bird Discounts
- $25 per week with a Sibling Discount
- $25 per week for being a current JCC member
- Up to $1,250 for new campers with incentive grant programs
- By hosting a parlor meeting
- By referring others to JCA
- By being a Jewish Communal Professional
$500 deposit required for 2 and 3 week sessions, CIT, TASC, and Kibbutz program. $300 required for 1 week sessions. Balances must be PAID IN FULL by April 2, 2019, unless a no interest Payment Plan is arranged in advance and completed by June 1, 2019.
Early Bird Special
- Get the Early Bird Fee by submitting your deposit by January 31, 2019.
- Get an additional $100 OFF by paying IN FULL by January 31, 2019.
There will be a one-time $50 fee per camper for using Camp JCA Shalom’s bus transportation to/from camp. There is no fee for airport pickup/dropoff.