|Program||Dates||Grades||Early Bird – Paid in Full by 12/1 ($)||Early Bird Fee – Deposit by 12/1 ($)||Fee – Regular ($)|
|Session 1||June 16-28||2nd-8th||2,150||2,250||2,350|
|Session 2||June 30-
|Session 3||July 21-
|Mini Camp Alef||June 16-21||2-6||1,025||1,075||1,125|
|Mini Camp Bet||June 23- 28||2-6||1,025||1,075||1,125|
|Mini Camp Gimmel||June 30-
|Mini Camp Dalet||July 7-12||2-6||1,025||1,075||1,125|
|Mini Camp Hay||July 14-19||2-6||1,025||1,075||1,125|
|Mini Camp Vav||July 21-26||2-6||1,025||1,075||1,125|
|Mini Camp Zayin||July 28-
|Gesher Alef||June 16-28||9th||2,150||2,250||2,350|
|Gesher Bet||June 30-
|Gesher Gimmel||July 21-
|TASC Alef||June 16-28||10th-11th||2,150||2,250||2,350|
|TASC Bet||June 30-
|TASC Gimmel||July 21-
|Teen Camp Week||August 4-9||9th-11th||1,025||1,075||1,125|
|Intersessions||6/28-6/30, 7/5-7/7,7/12-7/14, 7/19-7/21||N/A||180|
Discounts, Grants & Scholarships
Need financial assistance? Click here to find out more about discounts grants and scholarships.
You Can Save:
- $25 per week by paying cash or check
- Up to $200 with Early Bird Discounts
- $25 per week with a Sibling Discount
- $25 per week for being a current JCC member
- Up to $1,250 for new campers with incentive grant programs
- By hosting a parlour meeting
- By referring others to JCA
- By being a Jewish Communal Professional
$500 deposit required for 2 and 3 week sessions, CIT, and TASC California Kibbutz program. $300 required for 1 week sessions. Balances must be PAID IN FULL by April 1, 2015, unless a no interest Payment Plan is arranged in advance and completed by June 1, 2015.
Early Bird Special
- Get the Early Bird Fee by submitting your deposit by Dec. 1, 2014.
- Get an additional $100 OFF by paying IN FULL by Dec. 1, 2014.
There will be a one-time $50 fee per camper for using Camp JCA Shalom’s bus transportation to/from camp. There is no fee for airport pickup/dropoff.