We are happy to offer a wide variety of financial assistance programs to our camp families. These include DISCOUNTS, GRANTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS. During these uncertain economic times, we are committed to ensuring that every child has the opportunity to experience the magic of Jewish summer camp.
First Time Camper?
Please visit www.onehappycamper.org to find out how you can save up to $1000 for your first summer at Camp JCA Shalom.
Early Bird Discount
Guarantee your spot and save!
- Pay $500 Deposit by January 31, 2019 and pay balance by April 1, 2019 and received $100 off your tuition ($50 off for Mini Camp sessions)
Pay In Full Discount
Save money by paying in full!
- Pay in full at the time of enrollment or by January 31, 2019 and save an extra $100 ($50 for mini camp)
Pay By Check Discount
Save $25 per week by paying with cash or check
- $25 off one week session
- $50 off two week session
- $75 off three weeks session
- $125 off for CIT
Any family that sends two or more campers is eligible for a $25 discount per week, per camper.
JCC Member Discount
$25 discount per week per camper (membership number required)
Jewish Professionals Discounts
- Full-time JCC staff receive 50% off summer camp fees
- Jewish Federation full-time staff receive 15% off camp fees
- Jewish Communal Professionals receive 10% off summer camp fees
Proof of employment required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request this discount.
Parlor meetings are the best way to support camp and receive a discount!
- Receive $150 off for each new camper that attends your parlor meeting and then attends a summer camp session.
Call or email Lori Brockman, Family Relations Coordinator, (818) 889-5500 x 111, email@example.com.